Security Deposit. You will be asked for a 50 Euros per angler security deposit before you start fishing. This will be returned at the end of the week providing everything is left clean, tidy and undamaged.
Arrival. Please do not arrive at the lake before 2pm
Departure. Please depart no later than 10am.
· No smoking in the lake side cabin
· Children (under 16 years) must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult, especially lakeside.
· Do not cut or damage bank-side vegetation.
· No bright lights and no loud noise, e.g. shouting, loud radios.
· No fires and please ensure all cigarettes are fully extinguish in the ashtrays provided.
· Defecation on the bank side will not be tolerated. Please use the toilets provided.
· The boat on site is strictly for the owner’s use only and not to be used for any reason.
· Do not remove any bedding, pillows, or furniture, etc from the cabin.
· The Cabin and barbecue areas must be left in a clean and tidy condition. No litter or line to be left on the ground, please use bins provided.
· No swimming and no dogs.
Any Angler or member of his party found not respecting the rules will be asked to leave without compensation. No refund will be given for early departure.
· A maximum of 3 rods per angler is permitted at any one time. No rods to be left unattended at any time for any reason.
· STRICTLY Barbless or Micro Barb Hooks only to be used for maximum size 4.
· Main lines must have a minimum breaking strain of 12lb.
· No fixed rigs allowed under any circumstances.
· Rig tubing must be used and must be at least 18in long.
· Death Rigs, Bent Hooks, Tether Rigs and Braid Mainlines are banned.
· The use of all ‘Goo’ products (or similar) are not permitted to be used on our lakes.
All home prepared particles (seeds and nuts) are banned on this venue. Anglers found using home prepared particles will be asked to leave immediately without compensation. Commercially prepared particles are okay e.g. those prepared by Quest Baits, Dynamite Baits etc. Tinned sweet corn is okay.
Only Pellets and particle supplied by us can be used. .
· All Boilies must arrive at the venue in new and unopened packaging.
· Unhook all fish carefully using the unhooking mats provided When weighing fish Do not stand up whilst holding fish at any time, e.g. when having photos taken.
· To maintain the well-being of the fish, we would ask that you treat any injuries and hook hold to the fish with an antiseptic such as Klin-ik or Medi-carp.
· Do not use keep nets or sacks, all fish to be returned immediately. Please ensure the fish has fully recovered before it is released.
· Anyone found marking or mutilating fish will be prosecuted.
· Bait boats are allowed.
· We reserve the right to inspect our visitor’s fishing tackle and may stop the use of incorrect equipment.
The Willows will accept no responsibility for injury to visitors or loss, damage or theft of their property.
We feel we are not asking a lot to maintain the high quality of fishing, and do hope you enjoy your stay with us.
The Willows French Carp Fishing Holidays
Copyright © 2022 The Willows French Carp Fishing Holidays - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder